Saturday, January 13, 2018

WORLD MARKET CRAZE

Are you kidding me??  This just happened and I am in total disbelief..  Someone please pinch me, well maybe not, because that would hurt.. But really, just in total LOVE.  I have always big-puffy heart- LOVED World Market but to have them seek little ole me out and ask for my opinion that = Priceless!
World Market to me is a plethora of beautiful eye candy.  Whether it is rustic/farmhouse/tribal/modern decor, unique foods/drinks, On POINT wine selection (thank you to my teenage sons-not about the wine but the funky word), awe-inspiring furniture, unique gifts/clothes/jewelry and many other crazy 
amaz-balls items.  World Market makes you step outside your comfort zone while feeling like you are surrounded by your most favorite comfy sweats, you know= familiarity.  Like who knew that a zebra print would fit so well with my modern farmhouse decor??  Try World Market out, I bet you will find something crazy cool..

Love your guts, 
Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Joanna Gaines for bringing us Beautiful Shiplap!!

And now for the afters.. Shiplap everywhere..  Well maybe not everywhere, but on the majority of the first floor.  If it was up to me, I wou...