Sunday, December 10, 2017

Merry 14 days to CHRISTMAS...  Whew can you believe it?? I am pretty excited to have the Holidays here.. Why you ask?  I really enjoy the decorations, the buying of gifts, baking cookies, the cold and snowy weather and just taking time to BE with friends and family.  As you get older, (its true- I promise, since my 46th birthday is in 4 days) I really enjoy just being home and turning the Christmas tree lights on with a mug of hot coffee/tea or a chilled bottle, er glass of wine..  It's something so peaceful, calm and relaxing to me.. I find I need this time to recharge and fill my heart up with peace..  I hope you find this magical time as comforting and cozy as a warm blanket and fuzzy socks..  I hope to post my Christmas Home Tour soon..  Love your guts!! Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Joanna Gaines for bringing us Beautiful Shiplap!!

And now for the afters.. Shiplap everywhere..  Well maybe not everywhere, but on the majority of the first floor.  If it was up to me, I wou...