Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Peeps!!

Happy 2013 to all.  I have many thoughts and emotions running through my head as I type.  As you can see I only update this little ole' blog every New Year, where does time go and why do I share my thoughts only on New Years?  I have many goals and aspirations that I want to accomplish and looking back on my posts- I'm still striving for the same goals.  Does that mean that I'm a failure since I didn't accomplish much?  No- It just means that I'm still living day by day, still striving, still achieving, and still believing that the New Year holds more than years past.  

I'm hoping that by slowing down, keeping my priorities straight, keeping my eyes on God, and spending time with purpose I will accomplish that inner peace, joy and seeing the beauty in life that we all strive for.  What better way to set the priorities for the year then to focus on the hope and freshness the start of a new year brings. Here's my positive spin on my 2013 New Years Goals:


  • Less Worrying- More Peace
  • Less Spending- More Saving (my hubby LOVES this one)
  • Less Sugar and carbs- More Water and Veggies
  • Less Worrying- More Peace (yes I know I already wrote this, but this is HUGE for me)
  • Less Coffee- More Green Tea
  • Less Fear- More trust in God's Plan
  • Less Creamer- More all natural (this will be a hard one for me)
  • Less time focusing on what others think of me- More time loving myself
  • Less Anxiety- More Peace
  • Less Quantity- More Quality
  • Less Me- More God
  • Less quick to anger- More patience
  • Less rushing, business- More enjoyment of family& friends
  • Less controlled chaos- more determined decisions
  • Less wishing to decorate/craft- More time decorating/crafting 
  • To be continued.....
May you all have a beautiful, focused, and loving year...

Peace, Hope and Love, 

LORI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Joanna Gaines for bringing us Beautiful Shiplap!!

And now for the afters.. Shiplap everywhere..  Well maybe not everywhere, but on the majority of the first floor.  If it was up to me, I wou...