Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Its just a numbers thing

Well so far so good with the PEACE montra thing. I think it is totally working for me. Who would have thought if you have more peace in your life you would have more patience too???!!! Is the word peace the new Buzz Word of the New Year and no one told me?? I hate to follow the crowd. Our Paster at church spoke about Peace in his sermon, the President is talking about peace, it just seems like everyone is jumping on my bandwagon. I am glad though because wouldn't the world be a better place if there was more peace? I am trying and as I said so far so good. Only what, 360 more days to go.. Yikes.. Yeah me.. Wishing you all peace in your life..

Peace Out.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Joanna Gaines for bringing us Beautiful Shiplap!!

And now for the afters.. Shiplap everywhere..  Well maybe not everywhere, but on the majority of the first floor.  If it was up to me, I wou...